The current pipeline reports do not provide the option to save multiple reports or apply filters. We have enhanced the pipeline reports, enabling application of various filters and the saving of multiple reports.
We have now added a new section called 'Mortgagee Clause' under 'Company Settings' in the 'Non-Delegated for Non-Del Orgs' category. The Mortgagee Clause will be populated in the 'Request for Title Commitment Form' for Non-Del Loans.
Note: Users need to setup Non Del Mortgagee Clause for Non Del Orgs, else it will shown as blank for Non DEL Loans.
- We have introduced a new field, 'License Type', within the Licenses section of Company Settings. This field is designed to retrieve the appropriate organisational license for Banker (Non Del), Broker, or both (either non-del or brokered) types.
- The State License ID associated with this will be displayed in both Doc-magic disclosure and Arive forms.
Note: Notify Users
Emoji option has been provided for email templates and email signatures.
We have added some crucial details on LTV pop over for Loan and Leads as:
- Loan Amount
- Financed Fee
- Other New Mortgage Loans
- Total Loan Amount
- Users are given option to clone documents and inquiry needs. They can update the need title, borrowers, description, and remove documents for a cloned need.
- Clone feature is not applicable for e-signature needs.
- Enhance the experience of displaying Email/SMS preview in the Email/SMS configuration section of Setup and Contacts.
- The preview now displays Email Subject, Email Content and other details.
In setup and contacts section, an option to add a custom recipient for sending SMS has been added. Also provided an option to add custom recipients from Email Template.
- We have introduced a new indicator, 'waived' on the proposed monthly payment panel within the Loan & Property tab.
- This indicator is displayed when escrows are waived for Homeowner's Insurance (HOI) or Property Tax.
Improved the process of renaming documents (preview mode) in the client needs, conditions, and documents section to enhance the user experience.
Fixed: Not showing complete data on ZAPIER in case of Get Loan List Action.
Fixed: Handled a MISMO where subject loan type was missing.
Fixed: Calculations for scenario.propertyTaxAnnualDollar and scenario.propertyTaxMonthlyDollar.