Users on the Non-Del plan are able to connect their DocMagic accounts to Arive through either their company or user settings. Once your credentials have been entered you will be able to generate the following disclosures.
- Loan Estimates (LE)
- Initials Disclosures
- Change of Circumstance (COC)
- Closing Disclosures (CD)
- Pre-Closing Packages
- Closing Packages
Generating Loan Estimates & Initial Disclosures
In order to generate disclosures, the loan will need to be in be in "Loan Setup" status.
- Apply a product in the "Product & Pricing tab
- In the "Review Fees" tab, make sure all of your fees have been entered.
- Make sure you've entered a "closing date","funding date", "first payment date"
- You will also receive a list of warnings for any missing information needed prior to generating docs via DocMagic.
- Go to the "Disclosure Packages" Tab
- You will then be able to select either "Loan Estimate" or "Initial Disclosure Package"
- Click the "Generate Package" button
- Select the appropriate document set for your file. These are document sets that you or your company created in DocMagic.
- Once you select the package click the "Continue to Audit" button at the top right of the screen
- This is a proprietary audit that DocMagic conducts as the loan data is being transmitted to their system.
- Review any warning and address anything that needs to be corrected or added.
- If everything looks good you can click the "Generate Doc Package" button at the top right of the screen.
- You will see a pop-up letting you know that you will be charged according the agreement you have with DocMagic.
- Once the package is generated you will be able to review the docs.
- From here you can either download the package or send for e-sign.
- If you click the "Send for eSigning" button you will see a pop-up showing the expected recipients and the attachment that is being sent.
- Click "Send"
- Congrats! eSign request has been initiated! Click "Continue"
- From here you will be able to track the status of the eSign request
- You can also copy the link to resend to your signers, if needed.