Enhanced Dashboard UI/UX with the following changes:
|Conditions (New Widget Added)|
Closing Package Disclosure generation and additional enhancements. (HOT-13951)
- Added a new disclosure package - Closing Package which consists of some additional state-specific forms and other related forms used in the Mortgage Industry.
- The preconditions for generating the Closing package are
- At least one disclosure must be generated either Loan Estimate or Initial Disclosure.
- The loan status must be clear to close or above.
- New Fields added to the Disclosure setup are
- HOI Policy No (Miscellaneous Info)
- Title Policy No (Miscellaneous Info)
- ID Verification (New option added to record identity documents for borrowers)
- Added a new option 'Existing Loan Info' to add details of existing loans for Refinance Loans
- Generate UCD
- For Refinance Loans, the Seller option is removed under split Fee in Review Fees.
- FHA Loan Info: New Field 'Automated Underwriting System Result' is added in FHA Loan info which can have value AA and Refer
- In case the user selects AA then the Loan Officer name will be displayed in HUD/FHA Addendum form.
- In case the user selects Refer then the DE ID number will be displayed in HUD/FHA Addendum form.
- VA Loan Info: Following fields are added in the Disclosure info section as
- Application Recommended (Options: Approved and Rejected). These will be displayed in the Loan Analysis form.
- Final Loan Action (Option: Approved and Score Rejected). These will be displayed in the Loan Analysis form.
- Entitlement ID. This will display in the Loan Summary Sheet form.
- VA loan Procedure Type (Options: Automatic/ Automatic Interest Rate Reduction Refinance Loan / VA Prior Approval). This will display in the Loan Summary Sheet form.
- Appraisal Type (Options: HUD Conversion/ Lender Appraisal/ Master Certificate Of Reasonable Value Case/ Single Property). This will display in the Loan Summary Sheet form.
Demo: Existing Loan Info
Demo: Closing Package generation
Public doc upload for Leads. (HOT-13184)
- In Leads, an option has been added to upload documents through a public link. Brokers can share this link directly with borrowers and business contacts, allowing them to submit documents without the need to create an account.
- Uploaded documents will be visible in the Not Reviewed section.
Review Fees: IFW Preview and credit score updates. (HOT-14962)
- Before downloading or sending the Initial Fee Worksheet in Review Fees, users will be shown a preview. They can now customize their Initial Fee Worksheet (IFW) by selecting a layout color, choosing to display the credit score, including FAQ, and showing the 'Apply Now' option.
- We have added an option to display or hide the credit score on the Initial Fee Worksheet. If the credit score is obtained from any credit vendor, it will be shown as 'Verified'; otherwise, it will be displayed as 'Estimated'.
Buydown: The UI/UX has been enhanced to improve visibility. (HOT-12179).
PSPDF: Implement Thumbnail preview functionality in the document editor. (HOT-14808)
A thumbnail preview feature option has been added for documents opened in the document editor.
Review Fees: Prepaid & Escrow Sections Changes. (HOT-13569)
We have now enabled a split button for all items in the prepaid and escrow sections, excluding prepaid interest.
Positive Rental History Indicator should be false in the case of Refinance FHA loans. (HOT-15256)
System now displays a DU error (Positive Rental History Indicator is required for FHA loan) in the case of a Refinance Loan (FHA) if the Positive Rental History is true or null.
Allow App Taken Method Type to be Email and Fax. (HOT-14901)
Fixed: MISMO import with Email and Fax values as Email and Fax are not mapped to "Email or Internet" and "Fax or Email" respectively.
Add the ability to lock the rate from the top loan info banner. (HOT-8583)
We provide an option to lock the rate from the loan info banner. When the user clicks on the "Lock Rate" link, the Loan Details pop-up will open, which provides an option to lock the rate along with other required details.