ARIVE Release Notes - v7.2.2
Modified on: Fri, 19 May, 2023 at 11:27 AM
HOT-14227 - Allow user to add Lender holdback and other Adjustments for revenue calculations for Non-Del. (Staging/Prod)
- Added two new fields Lender Holdback and Other Adjustment in MCR under Audit and Dates for revenue calculation.
HOT-14023 - Sync origination compensation from the review fee screen with the Audit and Dates section.(Staging/Prod)
- Originator compensation is now shown on the MCR audit screen and is in sync with the review fee.
HOT-13256 - Allow company Admin/ Primary Loan Officer to see/update note amount history.
- Provided an option to the Company Admin/ Primary Loan officer to update the Loan Amount for previous quarters in order to get proper calculation in AC065 (Net changes in application) for call reports.
HOT-14367 - Loan & Property: Option to round of base Loan Amount.
- Provided an option to round off the Loan Amount in case we have cents in the calculation.
HOT-14533 - Send notification when a new lead is created in the system.
- We now send a notification to users when a new lead is created from LOS or POS via public lead URL.
- We will not send a lead notification email to the login user who is creating a lead in LOS.
- Added a notification template in Setting > Templates > Lead Notification with the name "Notify when New Lead Added".
HOT-11018 - Invalidate Credit Report and allowed users to switch across 1003.
- Provided an option to switch borrowers across 1003 after the credit report is pulled.
- The application will invalidate the credit report if users swap borrowers after the credit is pulled. Users are requested to order credit again after the borrower swap.
HOT-14616 - Allow the system to send docs and e-sign needs in a single email.
- Users are now allowed to send document needs and e-sign together on a single click.
HOT-14368 - Remove Rate Set Date from Rate Lock pop-up and naming updates.
- We have removed Rate Set Date from the Rate Lock pop-up.
- Added new field Rate Published on Apply product pop-up.
- Updated Appx Funds to Close -> Est Funds to Close.
- Updated Appx Mortgage Proceeds -> Est Mortgage Proceeds.
Fixed: HOT-14800 - Credit import date should not be updated on subsequent credit pulls if the value is already present.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.