Create, filter, and export Pipeline Reports in ARIVE.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Access Pipeline Reports
- Create a New Report
- Add Filters
- Manage Report Attributes
- Save Your Report
- Export Your Report
- Manage Your Report
Access Pipeline Reports
• Click on the Reports tab in the top blue menu bar.
• Select Pipeline Reports from the dropdown menu.
Create a New Report
• Click the blue +New Report button at the top right corner.
• Enter a name for your report.
• Choose its visibility:
• Me Only
• Branch: Accessible to all Branch members.
• Company: Accessible to everyone in your Company.
① Click the green +Add Filters button.
② Select the conditions for filtering your report.
• Tip: Opt for broader parameters and use Excel's filtering capabilities for detailed sorting post-export.
Important: For Loan Property States & Lender, selecting anything other than "All" means loan files without a specified State or Lender won't appear in the report.
Manage Report Attributes
• Click on the Manage button on the right side of your screen.
• Choose the attributes you want to include in or exclude from your report.
• Click on the Update button.
Here's a helpful video guide on managing report attributes: https://www.loom.com/share/beab922957ff48339a0c84f6239e2200
Save Your Report
• After setting you filters and attributes, click the blue Add Report button in the upper right.
• Your report is now saved and added to your reports list.
Export Your Report
• Once the report is saved, click on the Export button.
• Save the report as a .csv file and open it in Excel or your preferred spreadsheet editor.
Manage Your Report
• To edit, copy, export, or delete a report, hover your mouse over the report name and click on the three dots.
• Adjusting Filters and Attributes Post-Generation:
① For filters: Click on the Filters Applied section in the generated report view. This expands the filters sections for editing.
② For attributes: Click on the Manage button on the right side of the screen.