LOS: Contract Processor Support (HOT-1070)
Added the support for Brokers to work with third-party contract processors.
We can only add primary contract processors to a Loan.
We cannot have secondary contract Processors.
STEPS TO ADD CONTRACT PROCESSOR:
1. Loan Officers can add contract processors to their company by sending invites from My Team under the User Settings
- If the user already exists in the Arive system, i.e., already registered with Arive via the Processing Company, he/she will be automatically added to the team.
- If the user does not exist in the Arive system, he/she will receive an email with Arive signup information for the company to register with Arive.
The next steps are for the company's Administrator to either register with Arive and add the invited processor or just add the invited user if the company is already registered.
2. Once a contract processor is added to the team of a Loan Officer, he/she can start working on a loan.
- A contract processor can be added to a loan
- During loan creation
- Mass User Assignment from User Settings > Team Management
- Loan > Setup and Contacts
Note: There can only be one Primary Contract Processor in a loan file.
- Users should be able to perform actions like Upload, Add New, Delete, Approve, and Reject operations on any loan document.
Note: Responsive behaviour is only supported for mobile devices. iPad/Tab designs are in progress.
POS: Consent for co-borrower (HOT-12144)
Added option to get consent to do business electronically and Agree to give Authorization to Order Credit and verify Financial History from co-borrower in case primary borrower submits the application and vice versa.
DU v 8.1.3 changes (HOT-9724)
- FHA Info: A new field "Positive Rental Income" was added to the FHA info view for FHA loans only. This user-entered field can have the value either Yes or No.
- Loan & Property: "Width Type" option is only shown when "Construction Method" is selected as 'Manufactured'.
- Loan & Property: A new field was added as "Condo Project Manager ID"
- Loan & Property: "Improvement, Renovation & Repair" field is mandatory if the user selects Renovation.
The Date and Time of the rate pulled are to be displayed on the 'Product & Pricing' and 'Loan Centre' screens.