ARIVE Release Notes - v4.6
Modified on: Tue, 3 May, 2022 at 1:43 AM
API Integration: Arive API integration with ZAPIER [Pro Plan] (HOT-3867)
- Sync your CRM / Web Apps with Arive so that you can stay updated and share data with ease.
- Generated a workflow to allow company admins or self paid users to generate credentials to authenticate REST API calls from third party systems to Arive API gateway.
- Supported API's:
- Create New Loan
- Search All Loans
- Get Loan Details
- Update Loan Status
- Adverse Loan
Email Templates: “To“, “Cc“ & “Bcc“ fields are now editable (HOT-8145)
- Users will be able to add/remove predefined recipients in each email template as per design.
- Users are now able to edit the "Cc" and "Bcc" fields for all email templates.
- Users are allowed to add other email addresses that are outside the predefined recipients for some email templates as per design.
Disclosures: Service Provider Disclosure Setup (HOT-8249)
- Enhanced disclosures by adding the option to select Service Providers at Disclosure Setup.
- Settlement / Escrow -> Users are allowed to select any Attorney, Closing Agent or Escrow Agent that are assigned to the loan in the Loan Business contacts section.
- Title Services -> Users are allowed to select contacts from the list of Title Agents added in loans Business Contacts.
MISMO Import: Add borrower to existing loan by importing MISMO file (HOT-4420)
- Enhanced MISMO import by allowing users to directly add borrowers and respective information to an existing loan by importing MISMO file.
- MISMO import will add borrower details and additional information like income, liabilities, real estate & assets to loan file.
Business Contact: Ability to edit business contact's email address (HOT-8408)
- As a part of business contact improvement, users are now allowed to edit/update contact email address.
- Note: changing the email address will require the user to be re-invited to the Agent Portal.
Purchase Credit: Allow multiple entries for certain purchase credits (HOT-7995)
- Users are allowed to add multiple entries for all credit types except “Seller Credit” & “Earnest Money Deposit”.
- "Seller Credit" & "Earnest Money Deposit" are unique and can only be added once.
Conditions: Loan condition enhancements (HOT-7611)
Enhanced loan conditions with below changes:
- "PTCD" added under Prior To on adding new condition.
- Added new status "READY TO SEND" and relocated "SEND TO LENDER" status to selected action.
- When downloading an attachment from a condition, user will see a pop up a message asking if they would like to send the condition to "Sent To Lender" status.
Fixed: DTI calculating incorrectly due to having both, "omitted" & "will be paid off", reasons available to select. (HOT-7223) & (HOT-6741)
Fixed: Housing expense ratio fix. (HOT-8240). Expense is being considered twice for borrowers in different 1003 living at same address.
Fixed: Images support in loan notes. (HOT-8595). Images were broken in notes.
Fixed: Incomplete company name on "Intent to Proceed" disclosure. (HOT-7697)
Disclosures bug fixed: "DocMagic Disclosures" tabs will only be visible to Non Del organization and enterprises. (HOT-8334)
Header: Show a bar below sub header to highlight Adversed/Suspended loan. (HOT-7873)
Borrower Portal: Grammar update in POS "What type of property are you looking?" to "What type of property are you seeking?". (HOT-2575)
Plans & Billing: Grammar update to Regular & Occasional User informational pop ups for clarification purposes. (HOT-1501)
Plans & Billing: Grammar update to past due message dialog box and information banner. (HOT-6967)
Fixed: Typo in email template - "Mortgagee". (HOT-8365)
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.