Users can set pricing templates, which can be used to quickly run common scenarios. These serve well as a quick pricer, to quickly provide rates to borrowers over the phone, especially when the borrower does not want to provide application data.
Adding a Pricing Template
To add a pricing template, try the following:
- Click the profile icon at the top right of ARIVE.
- Click User Settings.
- Click Pricing Templates in the left-hand list.
- Click + New at the top right.
- Complete the fields as if you are trying to get pricing results for the generic scenario you want to set.
- Click Price Loan at the top right.
- Click Save Scenario at the top right.
- Enter a unique name for the scenario. A good tip is to identify the distinguishing aspect of the Scenario, such as "Texas Purchase High Credit" or something similar.
- Click Save.
Managing Existing Templates
You can also edit an existing template by clicking the pencil icon next to the template after step 3.
Similarly, you can delete a template with the trashcan icon on the template row.
Using Pricing Templates
To use a pricing template after creation, try the following:
- Go to Pricing > Pricing at the top of ARIVE.
- At the top right, there is a Search Scenario field. Click in this field.
- Your created scenarios will appear here. You can click one to select it and type the name of the scenario in the search field to find it more quickly. Click the scenario you wish to use.
- The scenario details will populate to the pricing fields. Optionally, you can edit these before pricing out the scenario.
- Click Price Loan.
This will return eligible programs and rates, which you can generate quotes from. Using any of the Actions on the right of a loan program will allow you to both perform that action and create a loan from the scenario. This way, you can quickly track the borrower in question and begin their application as needed. The same is true of using the Compare button to send a Rate Quote.
If you are following the User Settings Setup guides to set up your User Settings for the first time, try the following guide next: