Company Admins have the option of paying for seats at the company level, allowing users access to the system, or setting users to pay for their own access. You can set users to use company seats or set them as self-paid. You can also mix and match, with some users on the company plan, and others on the individual plans.
Setting a User as Self Paid or Company Paid
You can change this setting for a user by doing the following:
- Click the profile icon at the top right of ARIVE.
- Click Company Settings.
- Click Users in the left-hand list.
- Click the name of the user you wish to edit.
- In the flyout window, find the Subscription Type section.
- Change the radio to Company Paid or Self Paid, as appropriate. If selecting Company Paid, you will also need to select if the user is Regular or Occasional.
- Click Update.
See these steps performed below:
Paying for the Company Paid Users
For details on paying at the company level, see the following guide:
Paying as a Self Paid User
For details on how a self-paid user can pay for their own access, see the following guide: