Usually, loan status and event dates will automatically be tracked. But, there may be times you want to update a loan status manually, such as when importing a file that was already in progress, or when submitting to a lender manually. You can do this with a few easy steps:
- Open the loan file.
- Go to the Date Tracking screen on the left.
- Click the lock icon for the section which houses the date you want to update.
- Click the date or dashes you want to update.
- Set the date by choosing it in the calendar pop up.
- Click the lock again to lock the section.
Note: You may not see the status change at the top of the screen immediately. But, if you navigate to the pipeline screen, the status will be updated.
See these steps performed below: