You can create a new loan file directly in ARIVE. You can also quickly assign the processor and loan officer assistant at loan creation. To do so:
- Go to your pipeline screen.
- Click the New button at the top right of the screen.
- Click Loan.
- If you do not have the 3.2 file, you can enter the loan and borrower information manually. If you prefer to import the 3.2, see Importing a FNM 3.2 File below.
- Under the Loan Team section, you can set the loan processor and loan officer assistant by selecting the users in the drop down menus. If they are not yet known, you can skip this step.
- Click Create Application at the bottom right of the window.
Importing a FNM 3.2 File
If you have access to the 3.2 file and wish to import it, you can try the following instead: