In the Personal Info tab of your User Settings, you can enter and edit the following information.
- NMLS Number
- Office Phone (this is the number that will be populated by any dynamic text or information tags referencing your phone number)
- Mobile Phone (this number can be populated by dynamic text or information tags referencing your "alternate number")
- Client-Facing Title (if you want to display a title other than your selected Role)
- Facebook URL
- Twitter Handle
- LinkedIn URL
- Instagram Handle
You can see the email address that is associated with your account, but you cannot change it. Your Company Admin can change this for you in the Company Settings > Users tab. If you are the only Company Admin in your company, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or open a chat and our support team can change your email address for you.
You can also upload a profile image. This appears in the POS, as well as some system-generated emails.
To upload your profile image, try the following:
- Click the profile icon at the top right of ARIVE.
- Click User Settings.
- You should be taken to the Personal Info tab.
- Click Upload Photo.
- Browse for the image you wish to upload. Select it and click "Open."
- You can reposition the image by clicking and dragging in the window. You can also change the zoom via clicking and dragging the Zoom scroll bar. There are buttons to Rotate Left, Rotate Right or to Reset, which reverts the uploaded image to its original state. Use these buttons until you are happy with the profile image preview in the circle.
- Click Save Photo.
See these steps performed below:
If you're following our New User Onboarding Guide,