Welcome to ARIVE! Before you start originating loans there are some critical setup steps that must be completed.
Click your profile icon in the top right corner (it should be your initials in a gray circle). Click User Settings. This shows the settings categories on the left side of the screen. In here you'll set up...
- Personal Info. Ensure your Name, NMLS ID, Office Phone, and Title are correct. If any are not, click the Edit button at the top right. Upload a photo of yourself. This information will be seen by your clients.
- Licenses. Enter the license number and expiration year for every state you are licensed in. The system will show errors on loans in states where you don't have a license entered (states without license requirements, add a license for them and put "n/a" as the license number).
- Note: State license numbers are separate from your NMLS # and can be found on the NMLS website under your active licenses.
- Credentials. Enter your login info for your credit vendors, DO, LPA, DocuSign, and Doc Magic (non-del only).
- Email Signature. Create the signature that will go on your system-sent emails.
- Email Integrations. Sign in to your email account.
- My Plan and Billing. If you are a self-paid user, come back here when your trial is over to purchase ARIVE!
For a more detailed walkthrough of User Settings, click here.
If you're a Company Admin, click your profile icon again (now your picture, if you uploaded one). Click Company Settings. In here you'll set up...
- Organization Info. Ensure your organization's Name, Company Logo, Address, Phone Number, Email, and Website are correct. If any are not, click the Edit button at the top right of the Organization Info card. On the right side of the screen, select your Compliance Logo.
- Licenses. Enter the license number and expiration year for every state your company is licensed in. The system will show errors on loans in states where you don't have a license entered (states without license requirements, add a license for them and put "n/a" as the license number).
- Lenders. Integrated lenders update the ARIVE system nightly with their approved brokers. This is automatic, and they should be added less than two business days after you're approved and set up in the lender's portal. If you work with lenders that aren't integrated with ARIVE, click here to see how to add them.
- POS Config. This is a list of information you want the system to collect from applicants. You can uncheck anything you don't want it to ask for, such as property address to avoid RESPA. Further down, you can change your customer-facing portal URL to a customized one.
- Credentials. Enter your shared company credentials for your credit vendors, DO, LPA, and Doc Magic.
- Pre-Approval Letter. Review the default Pre-Approval Letter and make any necessary changes to comply with state requirements by clicking the Edit button at the top right corner.
- Client Needs Rules, and Closing Costs. These are important to customize how the system will prompt for client information and populate accurate closing costs. Click the following links for more information on setting these up: Client Needs Rules, Closing Costs.
- Users. For information on setting up additional users, click here.
For a more detailed walkthrough of Company Settings, click here.
Congrats, your core configuration is complete and you're ready to go! There are more settings, but the ones we just went through are the ones you can't really operate without. From here you'll want to dig into our more detailed guides, watch our demonstration videos, and join in our New User Training sessions and Office Hours sessions.